Friday 11 March 2016

Finished Back Porch Photos

Here's a few pictures I snapped of our *finished back porch. So it's not 100% done, but it's about 95% done. Close enough, right?

Looking out to the back door. New paint, new lighting, sealed wood.

The woodbox below the beer crates (still working on a better location for those!)

My laundry got a paint job too. And new shelves!

My personal artwork contribution.

Painted preserves cupboards...all ready for the harvest!

An example of the work Jeff did...he made all the skirting/baseboards.

I love it. 
So it's still a little rough around the edges sure, but it's so much better than what it was. The last big part of the reno is the back door into the kitchen. We're planning on turning it into a bi-fold door on a track. There's a reason for it, but I'll be able to explain it better when we start working on that part and I take pictures. Let's just say a nearly 100 year old house has it's quirks. Especially since it was built before indoor plumbing was standard in New Zealand.

What have you been creating in your home? I'd love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment