Tuesday 23 February 2016

Making a Fresh Start

Sometimes we get stuck in a rut. Ok, well more than just sometimes. It's easy though.

You go through each day, doing what you have to do, forgetting to enjoy things in life.

Next thing you know, you're staring down the last two or three years behind you and wondering what happened. That's where I am.

It's so easy for me to get stuck in a rut. To forget all the wonderful things happening all around me. To focus only on the parts of my life that are a mess. So here I am. Starting over. Creating something that is all about the creative things in my life I have built in New Zealand.

Welcome.

I hope I can help you stay out of your own rut.

Nah, that's really ambitious of me. I hope you can appreciate what I am doing here and in turn, see the creative wonder that is around you. Because whether you sew, bake, garden, build, paint or arrange books on a shelf, you are a creative person too. So pay attention and remember that it's not all about the 9 to 5 (or the 5am-1pm in my case). Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment